- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This recently re-roofed home sits on a 809m2 block in Basin Pocket. The location of the property is fantastic considering the "Norman Street Bridge" development which will allow cross-river access, bypassing the CBD! Ipswich CBD & Riverlink Shopping Centre are less than 4 kilometres away, so heading to the shops is a breeze. For convenient access to the public transport system; there are two bus stops within eyesight on the street + East Ipswich Train Station is just 5 minutes away. This property is even more appealing if you have children, as Ipswich East State School and a variety of parks are at your fingertips. If you have been looking for a home that you can transform with a lick of paint and some basic modifications, this is what you've been waiting for!
Features of the property include:
- 3 carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans & extra wall mounted shelving - perfect for books & ornaments etc!
- Air-conditioned, L-shaped timber kitchen with corrugated iron splashback, electric oven & plenty of shelf and storage space
- Large bathroom & laundry room - plenty of space for reconfiguration!
- Air-conditioned living area with ceiling fan & heaps of mounted + built-in shelving!
- Private, covered deck with weather-blinds directly accessible from the kitchen via French doors - a fantastic outdoor dining area
- Polished timber floors in the living area, bathroom and halls
- VJ timber walls & ceilings
- All windows have fly screens
- Covered, concreted outdoor patio area extending from the rear of the house
- Covered front veranda
- The back yard is fully fenced with a car accessible gate & side gate
- New roof, gutters and awnings! Completely replaced only a few months ago
- Secure, double lockup garage / shed with water tank attached
- 809m2 block
- Not flood affected in 2011
- Zoned: RL02 - Residential Low Density (Sub Area 2)
Don't miss out on this great opportunity - contact Nick Knauseder on 0422 904 007 to organise an inspection or to enquire further!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
809m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.