Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BEAUTIFUL BRICK HOME IN BRASSALL TENANT IN PLACE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This low-set brick home sits on a quiet, FLOOD FREE, 604m2 block within a peaceful, low-traffic part of the sought-after suburb of Brassall. The home is 8 minutes by car from Brassall Shopping Centre whose major attractions include Woolworths & ALDI, as well as many other specialty businesses and dining selections. If access to public transport is required, there is a bus stop on Fernvale Road, less than 2 kilometres from the doorstep. For those with children; this property is less than 5 minutes from Brassall State Primary School and Ipswich State High School. There is also a day care centre around the corner from the property and an outdoor recreation area within a 5-minute drive. This property is currently tenanted until February 2019.
• 4 large bedrooms each containing a built-in wardrobe
• Master bedroom with well-appointed ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Spacious, tiled, open-planned kitchen, living and dining layout
• Galley kitchen with double bowl stainless steel sink and plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Main bathroom with vanity, shower & bath - separate toilet
• Air conditioned & carpeted second living area
• Separate laundry area
• Security screens on all windows and doors
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Double remote lockup garage with internal access
• Large, fully fenced back-yard
• NOT FLOOD AFFECTED in 1974 OR 2011
• Zoned: RL02 - Residential Low Density (Sub Area 2)
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - contact Deanne today on 0412 229 762 to organise an inspection or to enquire further!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
604m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.