First home buyers/Investors
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This low-set brick home sits on a 612m2 block in Collingwood Park. The location of the property is family friendly, with a fantastic back yard and a large covered outdoor entertaining area. Less than 5 minutes in the car will have you at your major local shopping centre "Redbank Plaza" which contains nearly 100 different stores, as well as a Cinema. Access to the public transport system is a breeze with a bus stop just 100 metres up the road. For those with children; there is 3 schools within a 2-kilometre radius of the property as well as a multitude of parks and a natural reserve.
Features of the property include:
- 3 carpeted bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- U-shaped kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Tiled bathroom with large mirror, bath-tub & shower
- Carpeted living area with ceiling fan
- Lengthy, covered outdoor entertaining area / back patio
- Separate laundry area with rear yard access
- Security screens on windows and doors
- Fully fenced back yard
- Single garage with roller door
- 612m2 block
- Zoned: RL02 - Residential Low Density (Sub Area 2)
Don't miss out on this fantastic home - contact DEANNE RAMSEY on 0412 229 762 to organise an inspection or to enquire further!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
612m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.