INNER CITY LIVING!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Are you looking for significant potential future capital growth? Look no further, you've just found your property! This wonderful home is in the heart of Ipswich, just minutes' walk from all the conveniences the CBD has to offer - what a prime location!
No car? No Problem! Here are some of the awesome benefits of living in the CBD:
- Bambino Bean Coffee - 100m
- Queens Park - 300m
- Hog's Breath Restaurant - 300m
- Coles Shopping Centre and Liquor land - 350m
- Central Church - 350m
- St Andrews Private Hospital - 450m
- Ipswich Day and Night Chemist - 450m
- River heart Parklands - 700m
- Ipswich Central Library - 750m
- Ipswich Railway Station - 800m
- BCC Cinema - 800m
- Riverlink Shopping Centre - 1.5km
- 3 great size bedrooms and an added sleep-out
- Large eat-in kitchen with fan, gas cook-top and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Well-appointed, good size bathroom with a large walk behind shower and separate toilet
- Huge, air-conditioned living area with fan
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with extra outdoor toilet
- Garden shed and water tank in backyard
- 1 carport at the front of house plus 1 in back yard
- Beautiful, tongue and groove interior walls and ceiling
- Gorgeous timber floor boards waiting to be polished
- High ceilings creating a spacious atmosphere
- Flood free inner-city position
- Zoning: RHD - CBD Res High Density
- PRIME LOCATION
What a fantastic opportunity! ACT NOW by contacting Nick Knauseder on 0422 904 007 or Amie Palmer on 0407 799 442 to enquire further and arrange an inspection.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
407m² / 0.1 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.