Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MODERN FAMILY HOME!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented low-set home sits on a 931m2 block in the sought-after suburb of Silkstone. The location of the property is extremely convenient, with access to all the necessities at your fingertips. 5 minutes in the car will have you at your local shopping centre "Booval Fair" whose major attractions include a Woolworths and Big W, as well as many other specialty businesses & dining selections. If you prefer to utilise public transport, there is a bus stop nearby on the adjoining street. For those with children; this property is less than 1 kilometre from Silkstone State Primary School, Sacred Heart Catholic School & Amaroo Kindergarten / Preschool + there are several parks within a close proximity of the house.
Features of the property include:
- 3 carpeted bedrooms, all with modern ceiling fans
- Renovated, modern kitchen with stone bench top surface
- Roomy, walk in pantry with plenty of shelf and storage space
- Renovated, well appointed, modern bathroom, with claw-foot bath tub and spacious shower
- Large, open-planned living & dining area which extends outward onto the back deck via French doors
- Massive 5m x 10m, insulated & covered outdoor entertaining area / deck directly accessible from the main living area of the house
- Discreet, separate laundry area
- Covered front veranda
- Beautiful polished timber floors in main living area
- Completely re-painted VJ interior
- Contemporary, recessed, LED ceiling lights
- Fully fenced block
- Colorbond sheet roof
- Secure, single garage with roller door and rear yard access
- State of the art solar hot water heating system
- Large 931m2 block - potential development opportunity, *subject to council approval
- Zoned: RL02 - Residential Low Density (Sub Area 2)
This fantastic property will be Auctioned on the 25th of May 2018. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity - contact NICK KNAUSEDER on 0422 904 007 to organise an inspection or to enquire further!
931m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.