Classic Colonial 1009m² for Urgent Sale
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With everybody wanting to own a Colonial/Queenslander, this charming family home on a massive 1009sqm's situated in the up and coming trendy suburb of North Ipswich will not last long.
This colonial home is warm, welcoming and has retained the character features with VJ walls, wide pine timber floors and casement windows. French doors lead from the main bedrooms to the private verandah. The large backyard already has a children's play area, garden shed and chicken coop ready to house your chooks for fresh eggs in the morning.
Fantastic tenants in place until June 2018 with tenants paying $330 per week
- Three bedrooms
- Traditional kitchen with ample storage
- Modern spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Cosy lounge room with air-conditioning
- Open plan kitchen and dining with slow combustion fire place
- Large separate laundry down stairs
- Second toilet downstairs
- Covered entertainment area
- Huge back yard, fully fenced
- Plenty of storage space downstairs
Sadly this family home must be sold urgently, all offers taken to owner.
Don't hesitate, call Deanne today on 0412 229 762
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.